I’m inconsistent with blogging. I’m really trying to get better at this. The only way to do that is to write more so that’s what I’m doing.
Here are a few updates.
• I left my job! Hooray! I got another one. I’m working as a Medicaid Biller for a local nonprofit. I love it. I work 3 days a week. I climb the walls and study for the LSAT the other 4 days.
• I started selling stuff on Ebay with my mom. You will recall we also sell lemonade in the summer at fairs and festivals. We can’t stay away from each other. These ventures serve to take up some of the time I am not working.
• My second “52 Weeks of Pinterest” experiment was an epic fail. I’m recovering my confidence.
• I’ve discovered that under my feminist exterior lurked a housewife. My house rocks now that I’ve had time to pay attention to it. Its organized, clean, and smells good most of the time.
• The show 30 Rock (now streaming on Netflix) is awesome. I started watching it last year but I abandoned it because something happened around the time I discovered it. Oh yeah! I got married.
That’s about it. I’m sure I’ll think of something I forgot but now its time to make some dinner.
Until next time,